Susanne Wilson is an evidence-based medium and spiritual teacher. Born gifted, Susanne hid in the “psychic closet” while working as a corporate executive and university director, until a near death experience changed her mind about what matters most, in life, and after life.
Susanne’s mission is to teach people how to make their own connections with guides and loved ones in spirit. She has participated in controlled scientific research with Dr. Gary Schwartz who states, “Susanne has been one of the best. Her skills as an evidential medium are complimented by her high integrity, credibility, and moral principles.”
Susanne’s work has also been acclaimed by researchers Victor Zammit and Roberta Grimes. Susanne currently serves as a Board member for the Afterlife Research & Education Institute as well as its Director of Mediumship Research and Education. In addition, Susanne serves on the Board of Advisors for the SoulPhone Foundation at the University of Arizona.
Who Am I?
I had a traditional career as a corporate executive and university director. I was a Founding Director for the Center for Leadership & Innovation at a Florida university, a manager at Stanford University School of Medicine, and corporate human resources manager for a $5 billion company. My husband and I owned wine and spirits shops and I’m a certified wine specialist. So when I say “I know wine and spirits,” there is a double meaning!
I nurtured my medium gift in secret for over 20 years. The secrecy was because I wanted to fit in.
That is, until a near death experience literally changed my mind.
My goal is to reach as many people as possible, to help them learn to make their own connections with their loved ones and guides in spirit. I serve as Board member for the Afterlife Research & Education Institute as well as its Director of mediumship research and education. I am also on the Board of advisors for the SoulPhone Foundation at the University of Arizona.
My work as a medium has been researched and documented by world renowned afterlife researchers including Dr. Gary Schwartz, Victor Zammit, and Roberta Grimes.
I have 70+ verified legitimate testimonials published by Bob Olson on his highly respected Best Psychic Directory.
My Clients Gave Me The Nickname “The Carefree Medium”
I work from my own, private office in Carefree, Arizona. I live here in Carefree too, with my husband (married 29 years) and two dogs.
I have celebrity and CEO clients, and you would instantly recognize several of their names. But most of my clients are everyday people like you and me.
I’ve worked with clients who are living in the USA, Canada, UK, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, India, Africa, China, and other countries. A meeting with me, by phone, is exactly the same as meeting in person.
Were you the different one in school (like me)?
As a child I knew I was different. I was very clairvoyant. In kindergarten I would sometimes hide in the back of the classroom because I felt overwhelmed by all the spirit lights. Eventually I stopped being afraid, but I learned it was better to hide my abilities.
Have you had a wake-up call?
Eight years ago, the universe gave me a wake-up call that literally took my breath away. I had an allergic reaction known as anaphylaxis. I was surrounded by white light. I heard beautiful spirit music that washed waves of peace through me. I felt the arms of my granddad enfolding me. I heard a voice say that I had to go back and start my work. One minute changed my life. I knew my calling.
Credentials and Interests
- Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree in Management.
- Board Member, Afterlife Research & Education Institute (AREI).
- Director of Mediumship Research & Education, AREI.
- Board member, SoulPhone Advisory Board, University of Arizona.
- Member, Int’l Association of Reiki Professionals.
- Member, Academy for Spiritual and Consciousness Studies Int’l (ASCSI).
- Professional Member, Eternea.
- Professional Member, Int’l Assoc for Near Death Studies (IANDS).
- Certified Hypnotherapist.
- Usui Reiki Master Teacher.
- Studies in Hypnotherapy, Development Circle, Intuition Development, Meditation, Stress Management, Hospice/Grief Counseling.
- Certified Wedding Officiant.
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) Certification.
- Certified Specialist of Wine (Another passion of mine).
- Hobbies include Mama Nature, dogs, consciousness studies, Gestalt principles, neurology/brain function, quantum physics.