Students Are Delighted!
“I have felt such a huge raise in my vibration since I started your class. I so love this class, in every way, and I am deeply grateful to you for sharing your many talents and great wisdom with us all.More
Not only are you an awesome dynamo instructor, you make it super fun and I am extremely enjoying the whole experience as well as learning a lot of new fun things that I can apply and use in my daily life that are already benefiting me so profoundly and so quickly. I feel like a giant radio tower. A zillion thanks to you for transforming my life in every good way.”
-Kimberly Day, Hawaii
“It’s hard to believe, that less than a year ago, I was basically an atheist having denounced my spirituality during a dark night. With your guidance, teachings, and through the community of your classes, it helped me to not only get back to the light but also to discover new ways of relating to Spirit, as well as, new abilities. I never in my wildest imaginings would have seen myself doing mediumship work. But after taking your class, it’s obvious to me what direction Spirit is leading me. That’s why Spirit led me to you. I am going to miss our weekly gatherings. As I’ve commented to a couple of other students… I feel like we’re a little family. I am forever grateful for your tutelage, your messages, and your support.”
-Susan R., Arizona
Hear more from Susanne about Mediumship Mentoring (M1) in this short video.
Courses meet LIVE using a webinar format called “Zoom” which gives you many benefits!
More Details About Using Zoom
- The convenience of attending from home or office, with email access to Susanne between sessions, regarding course questions.
- The Zoom software is free. Our personal assistance with setup is just a phone call away.
- Should you miss a session, you will receive access to the video and audio recordings on Zoom.
Course Title: Beginning Mediumship Development Mentoring (M1)
This is highly interactive and quite different from attending a large “mediumship workshop,” where the content is mainly basic. You must be prepared to do the work every week (and have fun too).
Even if you don’t know yet what you will do with your mediumship, that is perfectly fine. This course will provide a solid foundation for lifelong development. You must be willing to practice receiving and giving brief readings with your classmates.You will be giving and receiving many messages during this course.
More Details About Mediumship 1
Mediumship 1 Objectives
- Develop proper mediumship techniques
- Understanding service to spirit
- Understanding your gifts
- Building your power
- Set and maintain boundaries and expectations with the spirit world and sitters
- Create your personal format for receiving and delivering the clearest, most accurate and healing messages you can
- Review your practice readings to help you build power and confidence. Students will do practice mini-readings as part of the weekly homework
- Experience taking part in a development circle
- Learn about symbols and begin building your personal symbols set
- Enjoy email access to Susanne regarding course-related questions.
- Complete your class project: a video recorded mini-reading conducted by you. Take advantage of Susanne’s mentoring to elevate your mediumship.
Prerequisite: Completion of Intuition 1, or completion of You Are Your Own Spiritual Medium, or the equivalent. Please be familiar with your master/primary spirit guide before undertaking this course.
IF YOU MISS A SESSION:
No problem. You will receive access to the session recording each week. There are no make-up meetings for missed sessions.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
This policy is necessary to ensure we can keep the class size limited, to honor Susanne’s high standards for mentoring. However, if you need to drop the course due to an emergency situation, please contact our office immediately. If you will communicate with us, we will happily arrange for you to retake the same course, later on when you’re ready, at absolutely no additional fee.
Because these mentoring courses are popular with limited seating, they fill quickly. Ready to get started?
Course Title: Expansion of Mediumship (M2)
Overview ~ Offered in the Fall
This course is a continuation for Susanne’s students who completed her Beginning Mediumship Course. Students will conduct blind readings for sitters. This is a well-rounded mixture of stimulating lectures, fascinating discussions, practicums, candid Q&A, and some advanced development circle. There is also a team project that is fun and helps students learn from each other. Nine students is the registration limit.
Expansion of Mediumship meets biweekly for 2-hour sessions.
More Details About Mediumship 2
Mediumship 2 Objectives
- Together, we will take a deeper dive into:
Levels of entrancement and the altered states
- what mediumship is and is not
- self awareness & honing your practices/habits
- friends and family attitudes
- case studies
- opportunities and challenges in dealing with the public
- ethics in mediumship
- the “business side” – money, legal, structure, & unique issues around clients
A group follow-up session is included!
A private development session during the course with Susanne is included!
Please email us to join our waitlist for the next course, 2020. [email protected]
Looking for a certification program?