Mediumship Mentoring: Weekend Intensive
November 8 @ 7:00 pm - November 10 @ 4:30 pm
Are you ready for a higher vibration level?
Has your mediumship reached a plateau?
Are you currently a professional medium, or wanting to grow to the professional level?
Would you like to gain the confidence and experience to one day publicly demonstrate?
Are you intuitive–yet becoming more mediumistic–and in need of guidance?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then this weekend-intensive workshop is right for you!
This workshop will meet at our Carefree Medium Office.
No more than 10 in this workshop!
Each student will be seen and heard by Susanne.
Everyone will have the opportunity to ask questions about mediumship.
This course is designed for professional mediums AND non-professional mediums who are beyond the beginner level.
Take a look at this schedule of amazing experiences that Susanne has planned for you!
Friday, November 8, 2019
Welcome, Auric Healing, and Self Care
- Grounding, centering and protection
- Cord Cutting and Violet Flame ceremony
- Receive Reiki healing and blessings
- Affirming your self care
Saturday & Sunday, November 9th-10th
Lunch and snacks are included. Lunch break is 30 minutes.
- Your unfoldment: self awareness, and ways of honing your practices to allow your unique style to shine
- Levels of trance and the altered states including experiencing some altered states
- How to start and conduct your own development circle
- Best practices for conducting readings for an individual sitter as well as for a platform demonstration
- In class experience with conducting and receiving practice mini-readings; students will give and receive messages with each other
- Practice with the pendulum and your body as a human pendulum
- The roles of the spirit guide and guardian angel in your work
- Practice conducting platform demonstration
- Friends and family attitudes
- Opportunities and challenges in dealing with the public and ways of handling the business side
- Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Membership in the Carefree Souls private group on Facebook
- Follow-up 1-hour Group Meeting with Susanne, held live and online via Zoom, in December
Audio or video recording are not permitted. Our office is a perfume-free zone.
Tuition does not include hotel accomodations.
Remember, you will be in a very, very small group and you won’t be lost in the crowd.
Each student will be seen and heard by Susanne, a caring and highly effective teacher and mentor.
Our office is near a wonderful new Resort & Spa! The Civana Carefree Resort has a shuttle that will drop you off directly across the street from Susanne’s Office.
Susanne is a well qualified and respected teaching medium. She is scientifically authenticated, having participated in blind studies under controlled laboratory conditions. She has been featured on Fox News National, Coast to Coast A.M., CBS Radio, Gaia TV, Beyond Belief, and is a highly sought keynote speaker. Her wait list has topped 1,000. You can learn more about Susanne’s qualifications here: About Susanne
By attending this workshop, you may be eligible for an individual reading with Susanne in 2020, schedule permitting.
YOU MUST SPEAK TO OUR OFFICE STAFF TO CANCEL. THANK YOU.
Cancellation by July 31st: Refund less $57 cancellation fee.
Cancellation in August or September: Refund less $157 cancellation fee.
Cancellation anytime after September 30th: No refund, however, you will have a credit towards other courses (readings aren’t included) less the $157 cancellation fee. Fee may be waived for exigent circumstances such as a documented medical emergency.
Your seat is being held especially for you, while someone else is being turned away. However, you can transfer your seat to a friend, or to someone on our wait list (if any) by contacting our office at least 72 hours prior. Sometimes we have a wait list and sometimes we don’t…The more notice you provide, the better the outcome might be. No shows are not refunded or rescheduled.
After you have made your purchase, we will send you an email confirmation within 48 hours. Please whitelist our email address, [email protected]
Along with the email confirmation, we’ll send you a form requesting some brief information about your experience and goals.
Congratulations on taking this important next step!
Tuition does not include hotel accomodations.
If you are repeating this same weekend course from Fall 2018, please contact our office to receive your “2nd time” discount in the amount of $150 if space is available.