Relaxing Into Aging – How to Befriend the Changes with Humor, Grace & Lightness of Being (On Demand 24/7)
March 31 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
THIS FREE WEBINAR IS AVAILABLE, ON DEMAND, 24/7
Ram Dass gave the world many wonderful gifts before recently transitioning to spirit form. One of these many gifts is right here! Waiting for you!
I’m thrilled to have the opportunity to invite you to a FREE pre-recorded virtual event with Ram Dass, one of the most beloved and preeminent spiritual teachers ever to walk the Earth: Relaxing Into Aging: How to Befriend the Changes With Humor, Grace and Lightness of Being
Find out more and reserve your free seat here:
Who better to guide us into a new relationship with growing older than a man who, after his stroke in 1997, faced partial paralysis, aphasia and a host of physical challenges — including chronic pain and all manner of inconveniences.
Yet, he considered the stroke an act of “fierce grace” that propelled him to a higher level of spiritual growth, and he lived life to the fullest right up until his transition to Heavenly Home in December 2019.
- Discover how to make friends with changes that occur as you age — even the most challenging ones!
- Understand how to release unnecessary suffering by becoming more mindful… even when that seems like an impossible choice
- Shift the way you relate to the inevitability of death
- Open to a deeper experience connecting to the universality of the changes you are going through
- You CAN make your current and future decades a journey of liberation, laughter and lightness of being! Ram Dass will demonstrate for you how to embrace it all as “fierce grace.”