- This event has passed.
ON WAIT LIST, Mediumship Mentoring – Webinar Course (Intuition 2)
January 8, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - February 5, 2019 @ 3:30 pm$544
This course is filled. Please contact us to wait list for the next date this course is offered, and that way you’ll be the first to know! It has not yet been scheduled.
Mentor with Susanne!
Do you prefer interacting directly with the teacher, instead of watching pre-recorded videos?
Be mentored by Susanne, live and online.
- Enjoy the convenience of attending from home or office.
- Susanne’s courses meet on Zoom. The software is free. It takes 2-3 minutes to set-up. You will receive an email with Zoom instructions, and personal assistance is a phone call away.
- Should you miss a session, you will receive the recording.
Course Title: Intuition 2
Course Title: Intuition 2: Beginning Mediumship
Overview: This is small group mentoring focused on developing your mediumship abilities. This is highly interactive and quite different from attending a large “mediumship workshop,” where the content is mainly basic. You must be prepared to do the work every week (and have fun too). Even if you don’t know yet what you will do with your mediumship, that is perfectly fine. This course will provide a solid foundation for lifelong development. You must be willing to practice receiving and giving brief readings with your classmates.
5 weekly sessions (90 minutes each).
Intuition 2 Course Description:
- Develop proper mediumship techniques
- Set and maintain boundaries and expectations with the spirit world and sitters
- Create your personal format for receiving and delivering the clearest, most accurate and healing messages you can
- Review your practice readings to help you build power and confidence. Students will do practice mini-readings as part of the weekly homework
- Experience taking part in a development circle
Prerequisite: Completion of Intuition 1 or the equivalent. You must know your master spirit guide before taking Intuition 2. (When in doubt, please take Intuition 1 first.)
IF YOU MISS A COURSE SESSION:
No problem. You will receive the session recording each week. There are no make-up meetings for missed sessions.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
This policy is necessary to ensure we can keep the class size limited, to honor Susanne’s high standards for mentoring. However, if you need to drop the course due to an emergency situation, please contact our office immediately. If you will communicate with us, we will happily arrange for you to retake the same course, later on when you’re ready, at absolutely no additional fee.
The time shown above is for Arizona. When you register, you will be prompted to enter your time zone